Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Trash Treasures Round II

Back again with another pretty cool find. This time I was just driving home from work and saw this big bunched up thing on the side of a dumpster. Being the inquisitive person I am I drove on up to see what it was. I should have snapped a photo of it as it was when I found it. After pulling it out I still didnt know what it was until I fully set it up. Here you have it...a Hammock!

 photo hammock.jpg


And as an added bonus I found these too!

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Some Old School Atomic Skis with poles. LOL. These will turn into a project bench/Chair that I am going to make out of old ski and snowboard equipment.


And a quick update. In my last find I showed you this chair here...

 photo pillows.jpg

I sold that yesterday!

1 comment:

  1. you definitely have a knack for this! how much did the chair go for??? love the ski chair idea...

    ReplyDelete